- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Report: Chip Kelly Will Be The New Coach Of The Philadelphia Eagles
Oh, snap. Chip Kelly, offensive mastermind and serial smug pointer, who sources told the AP would be staying at Oregon, is, in fact, not.
Chris Mortensen reports that Kelly is heading to the Eagles, per league sources. Since “sources” were our earlier source that Kelly would be staying put, you might want to wait to start celebrating if you’re an Eagles fan. Nevertheless, Kelly, who also had interviews with the Browns and Bills, appears to be heading to Philly, and leaving behind a program that paid him $2.8 million in base salary this past season.
UPDATE: Those initial reports of Kelly turning down the Eagles weren’t false. Mortensen reports on SportsCenter that Kelly did initially pass on the job, and it’s unclear, at this point, why he changed his mind.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story