- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Report: Chip Kelly Will Be The New Coach Of The Philadelphia Eagles
Oh, snap. Chip Kelly, offensive mastermind and serial smug pointer, who sources told the AP would be staying at Oregon, is, in fact, not.
Chris Mortensen reports that Kelly is heading to the Eagles, per league sources. Since “sources” were our earlier source that Kelly would be staying put, you might want to wait to start celebrating if you’re an Eagles fan. Nevertheless, Kelly, who also had interviews with the Browns and Bills, appears to be heading to Philly, and leaving behind a program that paid him $2.8 million in base salary this past season.
UPDATE: Those initial reports of Kelly turning down the Eagles weren’t false. Mortensen reports on SportsCenter that Kelly did initially pass on the job, and it’s unclear, at this point, why he changed his mind.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts