- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Report: Chip Kelly Will Be The New Coach Of The Philadelphia Eagles
Oh, snap. Chip Kelly, offensive mastermind and serial smug pointer, who sources told the AP would be staying at Oregon, is, in fact, not.
Chris Mortensen reports that Kelly is heading to the Eagles, per league sources. Since “sources” were our earlier source that Kelly would be staying put, you might want to wait to start celebrating if you’re an Eagles fan. Nevertheless, Kelly, who also had interviews with the Browns and Bills, appears to be heading to Philly, and leaving behind a program that paid him $2.8 million in base salary this past season.
UPDATE: Those initial reports of Kelly turning down the Eagles weren’t false. Mortensen reports on SportsCenter that Kelly did initially pass on the job, and it’s unclear, at this point, why he changed his mind.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Mayweather On Fighting With Pacquiao
- Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Decided to Hang up His Gloves