- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today In Spectacular Birthday Cakes: Chris Bosh’s Moroccan Adventure
We almost jumped on him for being a tiny chocolate fascist, but did you know a Nazi salute is with your right arm only? [Big Lead Sports]
Looks like another shot in the league cured his headache. [BSO]
The team later apologized. [Reddit]
And we never argued about the outcome of a soccer game again. [Slate]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Is it cool to just, like, bite that thing whole?
Here’s an awesome Louis C.K. interview with Howard Stern.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence