- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Today In Spectacular Birthday Cakes: Chris Bosh’s Moroccan Adventure
We almost jumped on him for being a tiny chocolate fascist, but did you know a Nazi salute is with your right arm only? [Big Lead Sports]
Looks like another shot in the league cured his headache. [BSO]
The team later apologized. [Reddit]
And we never argued about the outcome of a soccer game again. [Slate]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Is it cool to just, like, bite that thing whole?
Here’s an awesome Louis C.K. interview with Howard Stern.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'