- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chris Kluwe’s Got Jokes (Of The Aaron Hernandez Variety)
Newly acquired civil rights activist/15-year-old girl Chris Kluwe has something to say about almost everything. So it’s no surprise when he wound up on Conan promoting his book “Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies: On Myths, Morons, Free Speech, Football, and Assorted Absurdities”, he put his compact, soccer boot-clad foot in his mouth. Or not. Depends on how you feel about murder and the first amendment. Or if he even was referring to Aaron Hernandez when he said at the 3:30 mark, “[The media| pretty much just left [you] alone…as long as you’re not out shooting people.”
You can decide where he was going with that one.
Either way, he’s a pretty cool dude for a pro athlete (though, he can get a bit annoying when he’s dropping words like “troglodyte” to show how not stupid he is).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Kluwe
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts