- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chris Kluwe’s Got Jokes (Of The Aaron Hernandez Variety)
Newly acquired civil rights activist/15-year-old girl Chris Kluwe has something to say about almost everything. So it’s no surprise when he wound up on Conan promoting his book “Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies: On Myths, Morons, Free Speech, Football, and Assorted Absurdities”, he put his compact, soccer boot-clad foot in his mouth. Or not. Depends on how you feel about murder and the first amendment. Or if he even was referring to Aaron Hernandez when he said at the 3:30 mark, “[The media| pretty much just left [you] alone…as long as you’re not out shooting people.”
You can decide where he was going with that one.
Either way, he’s a pretty cool dude for a pro athlete (though, he can get a bit annoying when he’s dropping words like “troglodyte” to show how not stupid he is).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Kluwe
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges