- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Chris Kluwe’s Got Jokes (Of The Aaron Hernandez Variety)
Newly acquired civil rights activist/15-year-old girl Chris Kluwe has something to say about almost everything. So it’s no surprise when he wound up on Conan promoting his book “Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies: On Myths, Morons, Free Speech, Football, and Assorted Absurdities”, he put his compact, soccer boot-clad foot in his mouth. Or not. Depends on how you feel about murder and the first amendment. Or if he even was referring to Aaron Hernandez when he said at the 3:30 mark, “[The media| pretty much just left [you] alone…as long as you’re not out shooting people.”
You can decide where he was going with that one.
Either way, he’s a pretty cool dude for a pro athlete (though, he can get a bit annoying when he’s dropping words like “troglodyte” to show how not stupid he is).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Kluwe
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs