- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN’s Chris McKendry Slips Up, Says “Ben Roethliscock”
We’re huge fans of ESPN’s Chris McKendry, so it pains us to throw this up. Yesterday on SportsCenter, in the midst of NFL analyst Tedy Bruschi’s explanation of why inches are crucial whilst playing goal line defense, McKendry accidentally referred to Ben Roethlisberger as “Ben Roethliscock.”
As Deadspin points out, it’s likely that McKendry’s slip-up is an “unfortunate mental contraction of ‘Roethlisberger,’ ‘called’ and ‘gut check.’” But still, the internet loves its accidental penis references, and the internet must be satiated.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts