- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ESPN’s Chris McKendry Slips Up, Says “Ben Roethliscock”
We’re huge fans of ESPN’s Chris McKendry, so it pains us to throw this up. Yesterday on SportsCenter, in the midst of NFL analyst Tedy Bruschi’s explanation of why inches are crucial whilst playing goal line defense, McKendry accidentally referred to Ben Roethlisberger as “Ben Roethliscock.”
As Deadspin points out, it’s likely that McKendry’s slip-up is an “unfortunate mental contraction of ‘Roethlisberger,’ ‘called’ and ‘gut check.’” But still, the internet loves its accidental penis references, and the internet must be satiated.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?