- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ESPN’s Chris McKendry Slips Up, Says “Ben Roethliscock”
We’re huge fans of ESPN’s Chris McKendry, so it pains us to throw this up. Yesterday on SportsCenter, in the midst of NFL analyst Tedy Bruschi’s explanation of why inches are crucial whilst playing goal line defense, McKendry accidentally referred to Ben Roethlisberger as “Ben Roethliscock.”
As Deadspin points out, it’s likely that McKendry’s slip-up is an “unfortunate mental contraction of ‘Roethlisberger,’ ‘called’ and ‘gut check.’” But still, the internet loves its accidental penis references, and the internet must be satiated.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?