- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN’s Chris McKendry Slips Up, Says “Ben Roethliscock”
We’re huge fans of ESPN’s Chris McKendry, so it pains us to throw this up. Yesterday on SportsCenter, in the midst of NFL analyst Tedy Bruschi’s explanation of why inches are crucial whilst playing goal line defense, McKendry accidentally referred to Ben Roethlisberger as “Ben Roethliscock.”
As Deadspin points out, it’s likely that McKendry’s slip-up is an “unfortunate mental contraction of ‘Roethlisberger,’ ‘called’ and ‘gut check.’” But still, the internet loves its accidental penis references, and the internet must be satiated.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story