- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Christian Ponder Is Selling His Minnesota Mansion For A Cool Million Bucks
There’s 5,540-square-feet. Five bedrooms. Eight bathrooms. Two sports celebrities. Zero desire to be in this state anymore. Hey, we can’t really blame Ponder for falling out of love with Minnesota — what with the midseason replacement quarterback acquisitions and all. What we can blame him for, however, is buying this home for $880,000 a little over a year ago and NOT LIVING IN IT. That’s right, it’s a ringer.
Hey, if you’re looking to buy a home, “barely lived in” should sound like music to your ears. In fact, it’s looking like this thing is on the verge of being dealt. We wonder if Ponder is the next to go…
Via Neil J. Leitereg
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend