- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Christian Ponder Is Selling His Minnesota Mansion For A Cool Million Bucks
There’s 5,540-square-feet. Five bedrooms. Eight bathrooms. Two sports celebrities. Zero desire to be in this state anymore. Hey, we can’t really blame Ponder for falling out of love with Minnesota — what with the midseason replacement quarterback acquisitions and all. What we can blame him for, however, is buying this home for $880,000 a little over a year ago and NOT LIVING IN IT. That’s right, it’s a ringer.
Hey, if you’re looking to buy a home, “barely lived in” should sound like music to your ears. In fact, it’s looking like this thing is on the verge of being dealt. We wonder if Ponder is the next to go…
Via Neil J. Leitereg
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane