- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Christian Ponder Is Selling His Minnesota Mansion For A Cool Million Bucks
There’s 5,540-square-feet. Five bedrooms. Eight bathrooms. Two sports celebrities. Zero desire to be in this state anymore. Hey, we can’t really blame Ponder for falling out of love with Minnesota — what with the midseason replacement quarterback acquisitions and all. What we can blame him for, however, is buying this home for $880,000 a little over a year ago and NOT LIVING IN IT. That’s right, it’s a ringer.
Hey, if you’re looking to buy a home, “barely lived in” should sound like music to your ears. In fact, it’s looking like this thing is on the verge of being dealt. We wonder if Ponder is the next to go…
Via Neil J. Leitereg
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts