- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Christian Ponder Is Selling His Minnesota Mansion For A Cool Million Bucks
There’s 5,540-square-feet. Five bedrooms. Eight bathrooms. Two sports celebrities. Zero desire to be in this state anymore. Hey, we can’t really blame Ponder for falling out of love with Minnesota — what with the midseason replacement quarterback acquisitions and all. What we can blame him for, however, is buying this home for $880,000 a little over a year ago and NOT LIVING IN IT. That’s right, it’s a ringer.
Hey, if you’re looking to buy a home, “barely lived in” should sound like music to your ears. In fact, it’s looking like this thing is on the verge of being dealt. We wonder if Ponder is the next to go…
Via Neil J. Leitereg
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts