- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Let’s Watch Chuck Pagano Dance In The Locker Room After The Colts’ Victory Over The Texans
The Indianapolis Colts, at 11-5, have made the playoffs as the 5th seed and will travel to Baltimore next weekend for its first playoff game under the new regime. On Sunday, Chuck Pagano, who has battled leukemia this season, returned to coach for the first time since Week 3. It was an emotional moment, with even Arian Foster of the opposing Texans paying tribute on a touchdown run.
The Colts eventually came out on top, 28-16, and the players and coaches could not be happier for Pagano. So they danced. And he danced, too, awkwardly, but it was fun. Just really fun, and a great moment for the Colts and football and teams and why we like all this football stuff in the first place. Though we must admit that Jim Irsay getting in on the fun with a Pagano-Irsay jig sort of ruined the moment a little – we preferred the rhythmic bouncing.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story