- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Let’s Watch Chuck Pagano Dance In The Locker Room After The Colts’ Victory Over The Texans
The Indianapolis Colts, at 11-5, have made the playoffs as the 5th seed and will travel to Baltimore next weekend for its first playoff game under the new regime. On Sunday, Chuck Pagano, who has battled leukemia this season, returned to coach for the first time since Week 3. It was an emotional moment, with even Arian Foster of the opposing Texans paying tribute on a touchdown run.
The Colts eventually came out on top, 28-16, and the players and coaches could not be happier for Pagano. So they danced. And he danced, too, awkwardly, but it was fun. Just really fun, and a great moment for the Colts and football and teams and why we like all this football stuff in the first place. Though we must admit that Jim Irsay getting in on the fun with a Pagano-Irsay jig sort of ruined the moment a little – we preferred the rhythmic bouncing.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence