- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cleveland Browns Executive Arrested For DUI, Also Happens To Be Jerry Sandusky’s Son
Drunk driving is terribly dangerous and unacceptable under any circumstance. That being said, if anyone gets a free pass for drinking to forget, it’s one of the adopted children of convicted serial child molester, Jerry Sandusky. It’s speculated that Jon Sandusky — who had been hired by the Browns in 2010 after stints with the Eagles and Penn State — was on a scouting trip to the University of North Dakota.
Penn State recently settled with 19 men affected by the former D-coordinator’s sociopathy, to the tune of $60M, including one Jon’s adopted siblings.
[Via Daily Beast] 34-year-old Matt Sandusky, one of the Sanduskys’ six adopted children, who stunned the community when he alleged during jury deliberations that as a child he had been molested by the coach for years.
TMZ has the his mugshots, if you feel like patronizing their expeditious “news” organization. Or, if you want to donate to a cause that works to help those affected by people like Jerry Sandusky, you can check out the RAINN website.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires