- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Man Will Have Cleveland Browns Pallbearers At Funeral So They Can ‘Let Him Down One Last Time’
Rest in peace, Scott E. Entsminger. We’re truly sorry you lived 55 years as a Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder.
The deceased wasn’t just your average Browns fan: He apparently wrote a song each year about the Browns, which he sent to the team along with advice about how to run the organization.
And he was such a big Browns fan that the family encouraged everyone attending his funeral wear clothes supporting the team. But here’s the real kicker — he wanted his pallbearers to be Browns as well.
Why? Well …
“He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time.”
This is a very believable story, and that tells you all you need to know about the Browns.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- Why Is LeBron Worried About Carmelo Anthony?