- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Man Will Have Cleveland Browns Pallbearers At Funeral So They Can ‘Let Him Down One Last Time’
Rest in peace, Scott E. Entsminger. We’re truly sorry you lived 55 years as a Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder.
The deceased wasn’t just your average Browns fan: He apparently wrote a song each year about the Browns, which he sent to the team along with advice about how to run the organization.
And he was such a big Browns fan that the family encouraged everyone attending his funeral wear clothes supporting the team. But here’s the real kicker — he wanted his pallbearers to be Browns as well.
Why? Well …
“He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time.”
This is a very believable story, and that tells you all you need to know about the Browns.
- Filed Under:
- cleveland browns
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?