- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cleveland’s Brandon Weeden Flings The Football Around Like He’s Fris-in’ On The Beach With His Bros
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden didn’t play horribly today. 22 for 35 passing, 291 yards, 2 touchdowns. But the play that doesn’t show up in the box score is the one that tells the story.
Weeden threw the ball off his teammate’s helmet, caught his own pass, and threw it again, this time for a touchdown. Unfortunately, you can’t do that, Brandon. Only one pass per play. This isn’t ultimate frisbee, this is the NFL. The play was called back and Cleveland was penalized five yards for two forward passes.
Watch the wheels-off moment in all its glory.
It gets worse: Weeden threw an interception in the end zone on the very next play. Aaaaand the Giants just won. Sux2bu, B-Dubs.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy