- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cleveland’s Brandon Weeden Flings The Football Around Like He’s Fris-in’ On The Beach With His Bros
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden didn’t play horribly today. 22 for 35 passing, 291 yards, 2 touchdowns. But the play that doesn’t show up in the box score is the one that tells the story.
Weeden threw the ball off his teammate’s helmet, caught his own pass, and threw it again, this time for a touchdown. Unfortunately, you can’t do that, Brandon. Only one pass per play. This isn’t ultimate frisbee, this is the NFL. The play was called back and Cleveland was penalized five yards for two forward passes.
Watch the wheels-off moment in all its glory.
It gets worse: Weeden threw an interception in the end zone on the very next play. Aaaaand the Giants just won. Sux2bu, B-Dubs.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success