- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Cleveland’s Brandon Weeden Flings The Football Around Like He’s Fris-in’ On The Beach With His Bros
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden didn’t play horribly today. 22 for 35 passing, 291 yards, 2 touchdowns. But the play that doesn’t show up in the box score is the one that tells the story.
Weeden threw the ball off his teammate’s helmet, caught his own pass, and threw it again, this time for a touchdown. Unfortunately, you can’t do that, Brandon. Only one pass per play. This isn’t ultimate frisbee, this is the NFL. The play was called back and Cleveland was penalized five yards for two forward passes.
Watch the wheels-off moment in all its glory.
It gets worse: Weeden threw an interception in the end zone on the very next play. Aaaaand the Giants just won. Sux2bu, B-Dubs.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row