- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cleveland’s Brandon Weeden Flings The Football Around Like He’s Fris-in’ On The Beach With His Bros
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden didn’t play horribly today. 22 for 35 passing, 291 yards, 2 touchdowns. But the play that doesn’t show up in the box score is the one that tells the story.
Weeden threw the ball off his teammate’s helmet, caught his own pass, and threw it again, this time for a touchdown. Unfortunately, you can’t do that, Brandon. Only one pass per play. This isn’t ultimate frisbee, this is the NFL. The play was called back and Cleveland was penalized five yards for two forward passes.
Watch the wheels-off moment in all its glory.
It gets worse: Weeden threw an interception in the end zone on the very next play. Aaaaand the Giants just won. Sux2bu, B-Dubs.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts