- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cleveland’s Brandon Weeden Flings The Football Around Like He’s Fris-in’ On The Beach With His Bros
Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden didn’t play horribly today. 22 for 35 passing, 291 yards, 2 touchdowns. But the play that doesn’t show up in the box score is the one that tells the story.
Weeden threw the ball off his teammate’s helmet, caught his own pass, and threw it again, this time for a touchdown. Unfortunately, you can’t do that, Brandon. Only one pass per play. This isn’t ultimate frisbee, this is the NFL. The play was called back and Cleveland was penalized five yards for two forward passes.
Watch the wheels-off moment in all its glory.
It gets worse: Weeden threw an interception in the end zone on the very next play. Aaaaand the Giants just won. Sux2bu, B-Dubs.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story