- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Meet Colin Kaepernick’s Giant Pet Tortoise
He weighs over 100 pounds. Brought to you by Kaepernick’s dad, Rick. [BuzzFeed Sports]
Makes us wonder: imagine if you could combine the best qualities of Josh McRoberts and LeBron James into one super-player. He’d probably look something like this. Yes, we realize that’s just a picture of LeBron. [Orlando Pinstriped Post]
Damn. [Detroit Free Press]
The end is nigh. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Florida at Florida State (ESPNU, 7:00 p.m.); Women’s college basketball: Baylor at Notre Dame (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.); Nuggets at Hawks (ESPN, 8:00 p.m.); Mavericks at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Grilled Macaroni and Cheese. [-foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
Real frog tries to eat fake ants on a cell phone game.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week