- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Meet Colin Kaepernick’s Giant Pet Tortoise
He weighs over 100 pounds. Brought to you by Kaepernick’s dad, Rick. [BuzzFeed Sports]
Makes us wonder: imagine if you could combine the best qualities of Josh McRoberts and LeBron James into one super-player. He’d probably look something like this. Yes, we realize that’s just a picture of LeBron. [Orlando Pinstriped Post]
Damn. [Detroit Free Press]
The end is nigh. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Florida at Florida State (ESPNU, 7:00 p.m.); Women’s college basketball: Baylor at Notre Dame (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.); Nuggets at Hawks (ESPN, 8:00 p.m.); Mavericks at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Grilled Macaroni and Cheese. [-foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
Real frog tries to eat fake ants on a cell phone game.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed