- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet Colin Kaepernick’s Giant Pet Tortoise
He weighs over 100 pounds. Brought to you by Kaepernick’s dad, Rick. [BuzzFeed Sports]
Makes us wonder: imagine if you could combine the best qualities of Josh McRoberts and LeBron James into one super-player. He’d probably look something like this. Yes, we realize that’s just a picture of LeBron. [Orlando Pinstriped Post]
Damn. [Detroit Free Press]
The end is nigh. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Florida at Florida State (ESPNU, 7:00 p.m.); Women’s college basketball: Baylor at Notre Dame (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.); Nuggets at Hawks (ESPN, 8:00 p.m.); Mavericks at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Grilled Macaroni and Cheese. [-foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
Real frog tries to eat fake ants on a cell phone game.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier