- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Meet Colin Kaepernick’s Giant Pet Tortoise
He weighs over 100 pounds. Brought to you by Kaepernick’s dad, Rick. [BuzzFeed Sports]
Makes us wonder: imagine if you could combine the best qualities of Josh McRoberts and LeBron James into one super-player. He’d probably look something like this. Yes, we realize that’s just a picture of LeBron. [Orlando Pinstriped Post]
Damn. [Detroit Free Press]
The end is nigh. [Deadspin]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Florida at Florida State (ESPNU, 7:00 p.m.); Women’s college basketball: Baylor at Notre Dame (ESPN2, 7:00 p.m.); Nuggets at Hawks (ESPN, 8:00 p.m.); Mavericks at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Grilled Macaroni and Cheese. [-foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
Real frog tries to eat fake ants on a cell phone game.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts