- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Counterpoint: Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory
This type of thing is a sad epidemic among athletes, and it’s easy to sympathize with the typical story of scumbags screwing them over with horrid investment advice. But not Vince Young. He was unconventional on the field, and he’s unconventional off of it. He stayed away from those lofty steakhouses that all those run-of-the-mill millionaires like for some reason. Nashville BBQ? Yeah, right.
When you roll with Vince Young, you roll to popular chain restaurants. You’re just a common man. And you especially love T.G.I. Friday’s, because there, every day is Friday. And every day is Friday when you roll with the 2006 Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year. Casual (dining) Friday.
Among the highlights are Vince treating his entire offense to Friday’s multiple times a year, dropping as much as 6,000 dollars. He always picked up the check. And he wanted to be treated like a king, asking for a drink that nobody else was allowed to have. The sneaky bartender gave him a common drink for female patrons, the “Melon Ball,” consisting of Midori, pineapple juice and Malibu. Vince was fooled.
He did, however, respect the Friday’s atmosphere, staying fully clothed and acting “pretty tame.” However, once at Dave & Buster’s, he and his teammates got “super faded,” made a single order of 75 shots and his fellow rookie teammates hid as they made the formerly-rich quarterback pick up the tab.
There was also talk of The Cheesecake Factory being the team’s good luck charm, as well as LenDale White consuming “one-and-a-half bottles of Patrón,” and the team hanging out at all these establishments with “nasty-looking” girls, who were “the skankiest.”
It’s a true mystery to figure out how Young and White have faded from NFL stardom. If NFL teams somehow don’t come calling, the Red Sox seem like a good fit, and I heard they’re looking to beef up their pitching staff.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'