- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Counterpoint: Vince Young Is Broke Because Of T.G.I. Friday’s And The Cheesecake Factory
This type of thing is a sad epidemic among athletes, and it’s easy to sympathize with the typical story of scumbags screwing them over with horrid investment advice. But not Vince Young. He was unconventional on the field, and he’s unconventional off of it. He stayed away from those lofty steakhouses that all those run-of-the-mill millionaires like for some reason. Nashville BBQ? Yeah, right.
When you roll with Vince Young, you roll to popular chain restaurants. You’re just a common man. And you especially love T.G.I. Friday’s, because there, every day is Friday. And every day is Friday when you roll with the 2006 Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year. Casual (dining) Friday.
Among the highlights are Vince treating his entire offense to Friday’s multiple times a year, dropping as much as 6,000 dollars. He always picked up the check. And he wanted to be treated like a king, asking for a drink that nobody else was allowed to have. The sneaky bartender gave him a common drink for female patrons, the “Melon Ball,” consisting of Midori, pineapple juice and Malibu. Vince was fooled.
He did, however, respect the Friday’s atmosphere, staying fully clothed and acting “pretty tame.” However, once at Dave & Buster’s, he and his teammates got “super faded,” made a single order of 75 shots and his fellow rookie teammates hid as they made the formerly-rich quarterback pick up the tab.
There was also talk of The Cheesecake Factory being the team’s good luck charm, as well as LenDale White consuming “one-and-a-half bottles of Patrón,” and the team hanging out at all these establishments with “nasty-looking” girls, who were “the skankiest.”
It’s a true mystery to figure out how Young and White have faded from NFL stardom. If NFL teams somehow don’t come calling, the Red Sox seem like a good fit, and I heard they’re looking to beef up their pitching staff.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot