- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Danny Amendola Will Donate $100 To A Boston Marathon Relief Fund For Every Pass He Catches Next Year (And $200 For Every Dropped Pass)
Danny Amendola is on the New England Patriots now, where he will try to convince Bostonians that the stereotypes are correct, that all short white receivers play from the slot and are unstoppable. Fans will wear their Wes Welker jerseys and not notice the difference, and all will be well in Foxboro. Amendola has taken a public step that will get him noticed as a unique person, though, pledging to donate $100 per reception and $200 per drop to a Boston Marathon relief fund. This probably would’ve been a better pledge for Butterfingers Welker, but it’s still a great gesture for a guy who could easily catch 100 balls from Tom Brady.
I will DONATE $100 for EVERY pass I catch next season to whatever “Boston Marathon Relief Fund” there is. And $200 for any dropped pass.
— Danny Amendola (@DannyAmendola) April 16, 2013
The greatest part? Because of the drops thing, me and my fellow Jets fans can root against the Patriots with even more fervor, without a hint of remorse. Rooting against the Patriots has always been the right thing to do, and this wonderful man has kept it that way.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier