- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Caution, Tears Ahead: A Man’s Dying Wish Was Granted, And He Got To Meet Andrew Luck
Danny Webber, a 74-year-old diehard Colts fan who was admitted to Heritage House with terminal cancer, was profiled by the Indy Star’s Phillip B. Wilson in late September. Webber was attending what would likely be the final Colts game of his life, and when the team’s PR staff caught wind of it, they upgraded his seats, gave him field passes, and allotted a few moments for him with Andrew Luck. That last bit — his brief moment with “Mr. Luck,” as Mr. Webber called him — was a dying wish.
We’re not sure if Mr. Webber is still with us. Searches for his name on Google News and Twitter only mention the piece that Inside the NFL did on him, which you can see above. But although we’re not sure if Danny Webber is still on this planet, we’re 99% sure he made the most of it while he was.
Here’s how Mr. Webber spent one of the last Sundays of his life. It looked like a fun one.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.