- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Darnell Dockett Has His Gun Everywhere He Goes, Except Work, Because That’s A Rule
This morning, Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett tweeted a funny little story about how he almost accidentally brought his gun to work (work being practice for the NFL team he plays for). This afternoon, Mr. Dockett went back on Twitter to clear a few things up.
So, to recap:
* Arizona gun laws: super cool.
* Darnell Dockett buying a grenade launcher: a possibility.
* Not bringing your gun to work if you work for the Arizona Cardinals: a rule.
* Darnell Dockett: always strapped.
Again, thanks for clearing all that up, Darnell!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts