- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Darnell Dockett Has His Gun Everywhere He Goes, Except Work, Because That’s A Rule
This morning, Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett tweeted a funny little story about how he almost accidentally brought his gun to work (work being practice for the NFL team he plays for). This afternoon, Mr. Dockett went back on Twitter to clear a few things up.
So, to recap:
* Arizona gun laws: super cool.
* Darnell Dockett buying a grenade launcher: a possibility.
* Not bringing your gun to work if you work for the Arizona Cardinals: a rule.
* Darnell Dockett: always strapped.
Again, thanks for clearing all that up, Darnell!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story