- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Darnell Dockett Has His Gun Everywhere He Goes, Except Work, Because That’s A Rule
This morning, Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett tweeted a funny little story about how he almost accidentally brought his gun to work (work being practice for the NFL team he plays for). This afternoon, Mr. Dockett went back on Twitter to clear a few things up.
So, to recap:
* Arizona gun laws: super cool.
* Darnell Dockett buying a grenade launcher: a possibility.
* Not bringing your gun to work if you work for the Arizona Cardinals: a rule.
* Darnell Dockett: always strapped.
Again, thanks for clearing all that up, Darnell!
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios