- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Is The Worst Time To Get Hit In The Face With A Football
Note to NFL players: during an announcer’s description of your greatness, try not to look human.
During Gus Johnson‘s theatrical buildup of the Calvin Johnson (Megatron Touchdown Machine) – Darrelle Revis (Possible Best Defender In The NFL) matchup, #24 undermined said theatrical buildup by taking one to the facemask. Gus, however, kept going with his spiel, so everyone won in the end.
Currently, the Lions are looking surprisingly hungry, carrying a 7-3 lead with 4 minutes left in the first half. The Jets, meanwhile, look blase and flat-footed, something they spent an entire week saying they wouldn’t be.
[Live Analysis: Lions-Jets] Fifth Down
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC