- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is The Worst Time To Get Hit In The Face With A Football
Note to NFL players: during an announcer’s description of your greatness, try not to look human.
During Gus Johnson‘s theatrical buildup of the Calvin Johnson (Megatron Touchdown Machine) – Darrelle Revis (Possible Best Defender In The NFL) matchup, #24 undermined said theatrical buildup by taking one to the facemask. Gus, however, kept going with his spiel, so everyone won in the end.
Currently, the Lions are looking surprisingly hungry, carrying a 7-3 lead with 4 minutes left in the first half. The Jets, meanwhile, look blase and flat-footed, something they spent an entire week saying they wouldn’t be.
[Live Analysis: Lions-Jets] Fifth Down
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap