- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is The Worst Time To Get Hit In The Face With A Football
Note to NFL players: during an announcer’s description of your greatness, try not to look human.
During Gus Johnson‘s theatrical buildup of the Calvin Johnson (Megatron Touchdown Machine) – Darrelle Revis (Possible Best Defender In The NFL) matchup, #24 undermined said theatrical buildup by taking one to the facemask. Gus, however, kept going with his spiel, so everyone won in the end.
Currently, the Lions are looking surprisingly hungry, carrying a 7-3 lead with 4 minutes left in the first half. The Jets, meanwhile, look blase and flat-footed, something they spent an entire week saying they wouldn’t be.
[Live Analysis: Lions-Jets] Fifth Down
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions