- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is The Worst Time To Get Hit In The Face With A Football
Note to NFL players: during an announcer’s description of your greatness, try not to look human.
During Gus Johnson‘s theatrical buildup of the Calvin Johnson (Megatron Touchdown Machine) – Darrelle Revis (Possible Best Defender In The NFL) matchup, #24 undermined said theatrical buildup by taking one to the facemask. Gus, however, kept going with his spiel, so everyone won in the end.
Currently, the Lions are looking surprisingly hungry, carrying a 7-3 lead with 4 minutes left in the first half. The Jets, meanwhile, look blase and flat-footed, something they spent an entire week saying they wouldn’t be.
[Live Analysis: Lions-Jets] Fifth Down
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts