- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Darrelle Revis: Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ QB Mike Glennon Is Napoleon Dynamite
Back in ’88, he could throw a football over them mountains.
[Via The Tampa Tribune] The rookie quarterback has been [sic] nicknamed Napoleon Dynamite for his resemblance to the character . One teammate thought Glennon should have played along with it Wednesday during his first news conference as the starting quarterback.
“I told him, ‘You should have worn the Pedro shirt like on Napoleon Dynamite,’’’ CB Darrelle Revis said. “At first, he was like, ‘What?’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, Napoleon Dynamite.’ He was like, ‘Oh, OK.’ He kind of got the joke late.’’
Sure, he looks young and awkward, but the North Carolina State product threw 31 touchdowns in each of his last two seasons, and over 4,000-yards his senior year. There’s a reason the Bucs picked him up with the 73rd overall pick. He’s got a lot of potential, an excellent arm, and superb bow-staff skills.
See what we mean?
— Devin Alvarez (@bucsORgtfo) September 26, 2013
(…you guys wanna see his video?)
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship