- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Darrelle Revis: Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ QB Mike Glennon Is Napoleon Dynamite
Back in ’88, he could throw a football over them mountains.
[Via The Tampa Tribune] The rookie quarterback has been [sic] nicknamed Napoleon Dynamite for his resemblance to the character . One teammate thought Glennon should have played along with it Wednesday during his first news conference as the starting quarterback.
“I told him, ‘You should have worn the Pedro shirt like on Napoleon Dynamite,’’’ CB Darrelle Revis said. “At first, he was like, ‘What?’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, Napoleon Dynamite.’ He was like, ‘Oh, OK.’ He kind of got the joke late.’’
Sure, he looks young and awkward, but the North Carolina State product threw 31 touchdowns in each of his last two seasons, and over 4,000-yards his senior year. There’s a reason the Bucs picked him up with the 73rd overall pick. He’s got a lot of potential, an excellent arm, and superb bow-staff skills.
See what we mean?
— Devin Alvarez (@bucsORgtfo) September 26, 2013
(…you guys wanna see his video?)
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier