- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Darrelle Revis: Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ QB Mike Glennon Is Napoleon Dynamite
Back in ’88, he could throw a football over them mountains.
[Via The Tampa Tribune] The rookie quarterback has been [sic] nicknamed Napoleon Dynamite for his resemblance to the character . One teammate thought Glennon should have played along with it Wednesday during his first news conference as the starting quarterback.
“I told him, ‘You should have worn the Pedro shirt like on Napoleon Dynamite,’’’ CB Darrelle Revis said. “At first, he was like, ‘What?’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, Napoleon Dynamite.’ He was like, ‘Oh, OK.’ He kind of got the joke late.’’
Sure, he looks young and awkward, but the North Carolina State product threw 31 touchdowns in each of his last two seasons, and over 4,000-yards his senior year. There’s a reason the Bucs picked him up with the 73rd overall pick. He’s got a lot of potential, an excellent arm, and superb bow-staff skills.
See what we mean?
— Devin Alvarez (@bucsORgtfo) September 26, 2013
(…you guys wanna see his video?)
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents