- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
David Akers Inserts Himself Into Halftime Show
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers knows that the NFL is all about showmanship. That’s why at halftime of last night’s game between San Francisco and Green Bay, he interrupted the halftime show to get in a few practice kicks.
Normally, I’m on the everyman’s side, but it’s not like a flash mob just randomly broke out in the middle of the game. This is the halftime show, not an impromptu appearance by Improv Everywhere. Let the people dance, David. You can warm up in three minutes.
Watch as Akers adds a little extra oomph to the halftime performance in his own special way.
I’m sure that made all the difference in the world. Good work, Dave.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story