- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
David Akers Inserts Himself Into Halftime Show
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers knows that the NFL is all about showmanship. That’s why at halftime of last night’s game between San Francisco and Green Bay, he interrupted the halftime show to get in a few practice kicks.
Normally, I’m on the everyman’s side, but it’s not like a flash mob just randomly broke out in the middle of the game. This is the halftime show, not an impromptu appearance by Improv Everywhere. Let the people dance, David. You can warm up in three minutes.
Watch as Akers adds a little extra oomph to the halftime performance in his own special way.
I’m sure that made all the difference in the world. Good work, Dave.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs