- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
David Akers Inserts Himself Into Halftime Show
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers knows that the NFL is all about showmanship. That’s why at halftime of last night’s game between San Francisco and Green Bay, he interrupted the halftime show to get in a few practice kicks.
Normally, I’m on the everyman’s side, but it’s not like a flash mob just randomly broke out in the middle of the game. This is the halftime show, not an impromptu appearance by Improv Everywhere. Let the people dance, David. You can warm up in three minutes.
Watch as Akers adds a little extra oomph to the halftime performance in his own special way.
I’m sure that made all the difference in the world. Good work, Dave.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence