- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
David Akers Inserts Himself Into Halftime Show
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers knows that the NFL is all about showmanship. That’s why at halftime of last night’s game between San Francisco and Green Bay, he interrupted the halftime show to get in a few practice kicks.
Normally, I’m on the everyman’s side, but it’s not like a flash mob just randomly broke out in the middle of the game. This is the halftime show, not an impromptu appearance by Improv Everywhere. Let the people dance, David. You can warm up in three minutes.
Watch as Akers adds a little extra oomph to the halftime performance in his own special way.
I’m sure that made all the difference in the world. Good work, Dave.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time