- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
David Akers Inserts Himself Into Halftime Show
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers knows that the NFL is all about showmanship. That’s why at halftime of last night’s game between San Francisco and Green Bay, he interrupted the halftime show to get in a few practice kicks.
Normally, I’m on the everyman’s side, but it’s not like a flash mob just randomly broke out in the middle of the game. This is the halftime show, not an impromptu appearance by Improv Everywhere. Let the people dance, David. You can warm up in three minutes.
Watch as Akers adds a little extra oomph to the halftime performance in his own special way.
I’m sure that made all the difference in the world. Good work, Dave.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot