- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
David Akers Nails A 63-Yard Field Goal Off The Bottom Crossbar To End The Half
The San Francisco 49ers lead the Green Bay Packers 16-7 at the half, due in large part to their Pro Bowl kicker David Akers. His talents were on particular display at the end of the first half, when he attempted a 63-yard field goal as time expired.
The field goal went through the uprights, but not before clanking off the bottom crossbar, shooting straight up into the air, and barely landing on the scoring side of the uprights. The Packers’ Randall Cobb tried to reach up and block the kick from just below the uprights, but it was to no avail.
Akers tied the record for longest NFL field goal ever at 63 yards, and now he finds himself in the company of Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey and Sebastian Janikowski as fellow record holders.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ