- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
David Stern Is Stepping Down In 2014
The (abbreviated) web roundup for Thursday, October 25. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Now, our starting… few.
And he wants to make real sure we all know he’s not retiring. “You’re not getting rid of David Stern,” he said. “You are never getting rid of David Stern. I am immortal. I – I am God.” Okay, fine, he didn’t actually say that, but wouldn’t our world be a better place if he did?
Apparently it was dropped onto the course by a bird of prey. Well, that’s what the Mutant SuperSharks want you to think. What, you don’t think they’re walking among us right now, posing as humans, making up innocent-sounding stories about themselves and plotting their takeover of mankind? Fine, keep your head in the sand. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Just in case you didn’t love Chris Cooley enough.
Not sports related, still important.
Food porn of the day.
Giant sushi. [via Death and Taxes]
And finally, tonight…
Read the first sentence of the article (the article proper, not the headline) below. and don’t laugh. Tell us in the comments if you managed to do it (or if you didn’t). No one we’ve shown it to thus far has successfully avoided laughter. [via]
Getty photo, by Jeff Zelevansky
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts