- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dear God, Something Is Wrong With The Back Of Victor Cruz’s Head
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz had a big game in his team’s 52-27 victory over the New Orleans Saints yesterday, hauling in eight catches for 121 yards and a touchdown – and the subsequent salsa dance. And this screencap, which came right after Cruz’s TD at the start of the fourth quarter. What is going on with the back of his head there, we have no idea.
We’re also hesitant to make fun, mostly because football + head stuff = not usually funny, but we thought this worth pointing out. Let’s just all blame Ryan Clark.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson