- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dear God, Something Is Wrong With The Back Of Victor Cruz’s Head
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz had a big game in his team’s 52-27 victory over the New Orleans Saints yesterday, hauling in eight catches for 121 yards and a touchdown – and the subsequent salsa dance. And this screencap, which came right after Cruz’s TD at the start of the fourth quarter. What is going on with the back of his head there, we have no idea.
We’re also hesitant to make fun, mostly because football + head stuff = not usually funny, but we thought this worth pointing out. Let’s just all blame Ryan Clark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts