- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dear God, Something Is Wrong With The Back Of Victor Cruz’s Head
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz had a big game in his team’s 52-27 victory over the New Orleans Saints yesterday, hauling in eight catches for 121 yards and a touchdown – and the subsequent salsa dance. And this screencap, which came right after Cruz’s TD at the start of the fourth quarter. What is going on with the back of his head there, we have no idea.
We’re also hesitant to make fun, mostly because football + head stuff = not usually funny, but we thought this worth pointing out. Let’s just all blame Ryan Clark.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178