- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dear God, Something Is Wrong With The Back Of Victor Cruz’s Head
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz had a big game in his team’s 52-27 victory over the New Orleans Saints yesterday, hauling in eight catches for 121 yards and a touchdown – and the subsequent salsa dance. And this screencap, which came right after Cruz’s TD at the start of the fourth quarter. What is going on with the back of his head there, we have no idea.
We’re also hesitant to make fun, mostly because football + head stuff = not usually funny, but we thought this worth pointing out. Let’s just all blame Ryan Clark.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match