- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dear God, Something Is Wrong With The Back Of Victor Cruz’s Head
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz had a big game in his team’s 52-27 victory over the New Orleans Saints yesterday, hauling in eight catches for 121 yards and a touchdown – and the subsequent salsa dance. And this screencap, which came right after Cruz’s TD at the start of the fourth quarter. What is going on with the back of his head there, we have no idea.
We’re also hesitant to make fun, mostly because football + head stuff = not usually funny, but we thought this worth pointing out. Let’s just all blame Ryan Clark.
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever