- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Deion Sanders To Confused Tony Romo: “Who Gets In Your Butt?”
“Who gets in your butt?”
How are you supposed to answer this question? It would be tough to come up with a coherent response under normal circumstances (or, as normal as the circumstances could be when another person asks you who gets in your butt). But what about when you’re asked that question on live television, and the person asking it is Deion Sanders?
That was the problem facing Tony Romo on Saturday night, after his Cowboys defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Afterward, Romo sat down with the guys from the NFL Network, where he was asked that hard-hitting question.
For the record: it’s the head coach and the quarterback coach that gets in his butt.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts