- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Deion Sanders To Confused Tony Romo: “Who Gets In Your Butt?”
“Who gets in your butt?”
How are you supposed to answer this question? It would be tough to come up with a coherent response under normal circumstances (or, as normal as the circumstances could be when another person asks you who gets in your butt). But what about when you’re asked that question on live television, and the person asking it is Deion Sanders?
That was the problem facing Tony Romo on Saturday night, after his Cowboys defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Afterward, Romo sat down with the guys from the NFL Network, where he was asked that hard-hitting question.
For the record: it’s the head coach and the quarterback coach that gets in his butt.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs