- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Deion Sanders To Confused Tony Romo: “Who Gets In Your Butt?”
“Who gets in your butt?”
How are you supposed to answer this question? It would be tough to come up with a coherent response under normal circumstances (or, as normal as the circumstances could be when another person asks you who gets in your butt). But what about when you’re asked that question on live television, and the person asking it is Deion Sanders?
That was the problem facing Tony Romo on Saturday night, after his Cowboys defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Afterward, Romo sat down with the guys from the NFL Network, where he was asked that hard-hitting question.
For the record: it’s the head coach and the quarterback coach that gets in his butt.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'