- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Deion Sanders To Confused Tony Romo: “Who Gets In Your Butt?”
“Who gets in your butt?”
How are you supposed to answer this question? It would be tough to come up with a coherent response under normal circumstances (or, as normal as the circumstances could be when another person asks you who gets in your butt). But what about when you’re asked that question on live television, and the person asking it is Deion Sanders?
That was the problem facing Tony Romo on Saturday night, after his Cowboys defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Afterward, Romo sat down with the guys from the NFL Network, where he was asked that hard-hitting question.
For the record: it’s the head coach and the quarterback coach that gets in his butt.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story