- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Enjoys Colin Kaepernick’s Bugling Muscles
She represents San Francisco in the U.S. House of Representatives, so, naturally, she has to appeal to 49ers fans. Especially now that they’re in the NFC Championship again, against arguably their biggest rival. “We love our quarterback, the tattoos, the big arms, the whole deal,” she said in a very sweet, grandma sort of way, which inevitably as been blown out of proportion that she’s got some sort of crush on him. Which she might, because he is a supreme physical specimen and those tats are pretty bad ass.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts