- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Enjoys Colin Kaepernick’s Bugling Muscles
She represents San Francisco in the U.S. House of Representatives, so, naturally, she has to appeal to 49ers fans. Especially now that they’re in the NFC Championship again, against arguably their biggest rival. “We love our quarterback, the tattoos, the big arms, the whole deal,” she said in a very sweet, grandma sort of way, which inevitably as been blown out of proportion that she’s got some sort of crush on him. Which she might, because he is a supreme physical specimen and those tats are pretty bad ass.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success