- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Enjoys Colin Kaepernick’s Bugling Muscles
She represents San Francisco in the U.S. House of Representatives, so, naturally, she has to appeal to 49ers fans. Especially now that they’re in the NFC Championship again, against arguably their biggest rival. “We love our quarterback, the tattoos, the big arms, the whole deal,” she said in a very sweet, grandma sort of way, which inevitably as been blown out of proportion that she’s got some sort of crush on him. Which she might, because he is a supreme physical specimen and those tats are pretty bad ass.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week