- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Enjoys Colin Kaepernick’s Bugling Muscles
She represents San Francisco in the U.S. House of Representatives, so, naturally, she has to appeal to 49ers fans. Especially now that they’re in the NFC Championship again, against arguably their biggest rival. “We love our quarterback, the tattoos, the big arms, the whole deal,” she said in a very sweet, grandma sort of way, which inevitably as been blown out of proportion that she’s got some sort of crush on him. Which she might, because he is a supreme physical specimen and those tats are pretty bad ass.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts