- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Enjoys Colin Kaepernick’s Bugling Muscles
She represents San Francisco in the U.S. House of Representatives, so, naturally, she has to appeal to 49ers fans. Especially now that they’re in the NFC Championship again, against arguably their biggest rival. “We love our quarterback, the tattoos, the big arms, the whole deal,” she said in a very sweet, grandma sort of way, which inevitably as been blown out of proportion that she’s got some sort of crush on him. Which she might, because he is a supreme physical specimen and those tats are pretty bad ass.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?