- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Denver Billboard Already Stirring Up Crap For Super Bowl
One thing that Richard Sherman probably didn’t count on when he launched his little tirade following the NFC Championship Game is that his rant would serve to motivate his next opponent. At least it’s motivating the folks in Denver — this business owner couldn’t resist comparing Sherman’s mouth with their own Champ Bailey. The billboard went up earlier today.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 21, 2014
They could have chosen a better photo of Sherman … and what exactly does any of this have to do with appliances? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
If I were in charge of the Seahawks’ response strategy, I would just remind everyone of these:
Top sports-related billboards:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- NFL Combine Live: De'Anthony Thomas Runs 4.34-Second 40-Yard Dash
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications