- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Denver Billboard Already Stirring Up Crap For Super Bowl
One thing that Richard Sherman probably didn’t count on when he launched his little tirade following the NFC Championship Game is that his rant would serve to motivate his next opponent. At least it’s motivating the folks in Denver — this business owner couldn’t resist comparing Sherman’s mouth with their own Champ Bailey. The billboard went up earlier today.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 21, 2014
They could have chosen a better photo of Sherman … and what exactly does any of this have to do with appliances? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
If I were in charge of the Seahawks’ response strategy, I would just remind everyone of these:
Top sports-related billboards:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?