- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Denver Billboard Already Stirring Up Crap For Super Bowl
One thing that Richard Sherman probably didn’t count on when he launched his little tirade following the NFC Championship Game is that his rant would serve to motivate his next opponent. At least it’s motivating the folks in Denver — this business owner couldn’t resist comparing Sherman’s mouth with their own Champ Bailey. The billboard went up earlier today.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 21, 2014
They could have chosen a better photo of Sherman … and what exactly does any of this have to do with appliances? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
If I were in charge of the Seahawks’ response strategy, I would just remind everyone of these:
Top sports-related billboards:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts