- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Denver Billboard Already Stirring Up Crap For Super Bowl
One thing that Richard Sherman probably didn’t count on when he launched his little tirade following the NFC Championship Game is that his rant would serve to motivate his next opponent. At least it’s motivating the folks in Denver — this business owner couldn’t resist comparing Sherman’s mouth with their own Champ Bailey. The billboard went up earlier today.
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) January 21, 2014
They could have chosen a better photo of Sherman … and what exactly does any of this have to do with appliances? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
If I were in charge of the Seahawks’ response strategy, I would just remind everyone of these:
Top sports-related billboards:
- Filed Under:
- Super Bowl
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.