- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Mayor Of Denver Injured Himself While Warming Up For The Ray Lewis Dance
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance.
Hancock is a middle-aged man, which means copious amounts of stretching before all athletic activity is of paramount importance. But during that preparation period, which apparently took place Monday evening, he suffered an injury.
Via The Denver Post:
“The mayor’s spokeswoman Amber Miller says he was hurt ‘during pre-game warm-ups.’
Hancock is ‘expected to be on the field in the second half, ready to carry out the game plan and fulfill his end of the wager,’ she said.”
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship