- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Mayor Of Denver Injured Himself While Warming Up For The Ray Lewis Dance
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance.
Hancock is a middle-aged man, which means copious amounts of stretching before all athletic activity is of paramount importance. But during that preparation period, which apparently took place Monday evening, he suffered an injury.
Via The Denver Post:
“The mayor’s spokeswoman Amber Miller says he was hurt ‘during pre-game warm-ups.’
Hancock is ‘expected to be on the field in the second half, ready to carry out the game plan and fulfill his end of the wager,’ she said.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts