- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Mayor Of Denver Injured Himself While Warming Up For The Ray Lewis Dance
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance.
Hancock is a middle-aged man, which means copious amounts of stretching before all athletic activity is of paramount importance. But during that preparation period, which apparently took place Monday evening, he suffered an injury.
Via The Denver Post:
“The mayor’s spokeswoman Amber Miller says he was hurt ‘during pre-game warm-ups.’
Hancock is ‘expected to be on the field in the second half, ready to carry out the game plan and fulfill his end of the wager,’ she said.”
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?