- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
DeSean Jackson Tweeted A “Photo” Of Tupac and Osama Bin Laden, And Then Everyone Freaked Out
DeSean Jackson just can’t seem to win these days. First he had the contract dispute. Then he got benched for sleeping through his alarm clock and missing a team meeting. Now, he tweets this out, and half the Internet has it out for him:
Why he tweeted that photo and what Jackson was thinking are still unknown. Both the tweet and photo have been taken down, though. Now people were quick to point out this is a Photoshop job. But here’s my question. There are a number of possibilities here, some of them not including Photoshop. So what are we looking at?
Option A: The Tupac hologram has been around for years, and Osama Bin Laden was straight chilling with it before we got him.
Option B: Someone has created an Osama Bin Laden hologram, and those are both holograms just getting their hologram on for a photo.
Option C: Tupcac ISN’T DEAD, and this photo was taken within the last, like, two years.
(Note: Option D is that the above photo has been doctored in some way and does not actually depict a friendly encounter between Tupac and bin Laden. It’s okay if you prefer the ones that involve holograms.)
Whatever it is, Mr. Jackson is not getting a pleasant response for the Internet.
— PhillyChitChat.com(@iPhillyChitChat) May 31, 2012
Also, Funny Athletes Tweets pointed out: is that an O.J. painting in the background?
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'