- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
White Men Can’t Jump: Did John Kuhn’s Failed Lambeau Leap Lose Game For Packers?
In the end, the Packers’ downfall today came down to execution: most notably a rather embarrassing attempt at The Lambeau Leap in the fourth quarter by fullback John Kuhn. After plunging into the end zone on a 1-yard run with 12:06 remaining, Kuhn headed to the stands and … oof. He got less air than Chief Wiggum, showed less grace than Norm from “Cheers”, and when it was all over, Green Bay fans came to the only logical conclusion …
I blame John Kuhn’s Lambeau leap fail for the L. The whole team and stadium seemed to lose a little faith after that.
— Young Incredible (@JPinder) January 6, 2014
— j-hut (@Jahoooot) January 6, 2014
The 49ers surged back from the 4-point deficit for a TD and a field goal — the latter as time expired — to win the NFC Wild Card Game 23-20 and collect their gleaming parting gift, a trip to Charlotte next weekend.
— NFL (@nfl) January 6, 2014
As per usual, Twitter is being very restrained and understanding of Kuhn’s failed attempt at jumping more than six inches:
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) January 6, 2014
Don’t be sad John Kuhn. You’re not the first white guy to struggle with the lambeau leap pic.twitter.com/VusNkzizV0
— Kevin (@kevro5) January 6, 2014
— Rileyripp (@Ripper1877) January 6, 2014
— NFL Memes (@NFLMemez) January 6, 2014
— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) January 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- John Kuhn
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts