- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Woman Steals Donald Driver’s Cleat From Young Fan, Is Terrible
I never quite understood the intrigue of sports memorabilia. Like, an autograph is just someone’s name on a piece of paper. And a game worn jersey? That’s just gross. Do you know how much professional athletes sweat?
So then we come across this video. People just losing their shit over Donald Driver chucking his gear into the crowd following his charity softball game. It’s not like he wore any of that stuff on Dancing With the Stars, anyway. But this woman is just cold-blooded. Donald is obviously trying to hook that kid up, and not only does she reach over to grab it, she forcefully yanks the shoe out of his hands. Come on lady, it’s a shoe… that probably smells kind of bad. Don’t know if this is as bad as this cynical couple prying a baseball out of the hands of this young Rangers’ fan, but it’s close.
Sleeper M.V.P. of the video is the girl at the 18 second mark that catches Driver’s hat and reacts like she just won the lottery.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges