- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Donald Trump’s Hair Almost Flew Off His Head At The Jets-Pats Game (Video)
You’ve got to say this for Donald Trump – the guy gets people talking. And perhaps no aspect of The Donald stokes more conversation (certainly, nothing about him inspires more derision) than his hair.
For years, people all over have tried to figure out exactly what was going on up there, and while Trump himself tried to clear up some of the mystery when he told our friends at Styleite that his mane is 100% natural, his bizarre coif retains a mythical quality…which, after one incident caught on camera during the broadcast of last night’s Jets-Patriots game, will only grow.
Trump was sitting in the New England owner’s box with Pats owner Robert Kraft and former linebacker Tedy Bruschi (who was honored by the team last night), among others. Then, apparently, a breeze came through…sending Trump’s hair on a magical journey. You can see it happen in the video above, and here’s a photo preserving the moment as well:
Our hypothesis: Trump’s hair is not only sentient, but a Jets fan. Since the Patriots humiliated Gang Green 45-3 last night, we wouldn’t blame the hair for attempting to make an escape.
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players