- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Donald Trump’s Hair Almost Flew Off His Head At The Jets-Pats Game (Video)
You’ve got to say this for Donald Trump – the guy gets people talking. And perhaps no aspect of The Donald stokes more conversation (certainly, nothing about him inspires more derision) than his hair.
For years, people all over have tried to figure out exactly what was going on up there, and while Trump himself tried to clear up some of the mystery when he told our friends at Styleite that his mane is 100% natural, his bizarre coif retains a mythical quality…which, after one incident caught on camera during the broadcast of last night’s Jets-Patriots game, will only grow.
Trump was sitting in the New England owner’s box with Pats owner Robert Kraft and former linebacker Tedy Bruschi (who was honored by the team last night), among others. Then, apparently, a breeze came through…sending Trump’s hair on a magical journey. You can see it happen in the video above, and here’s a photo preserving the moment as well:
Our hypothesis: Trump’s hair is not only sentient, but a Jets fan. Since the Patriots humiliated Gang Green 45-3 last night, we wouldn’t blame the hair for attempting to make an escape.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry