- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Donovan McNabb Needs To Pay Up The $5,000 He Still Owes His Former Teammate
Talk about terrible timing. It can’t get much worse for Donovan McNabb, after a story surfaced this weekend implicating the former Vikings QB of stiffing a charity out of $5,000. ‘Tis the season, Donovan.
According to Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, he and McNabb had made a gentlemen’s agreement after the 6-time Pro Bowl QB signed with the Vikings and asked Kluwe, who at the time wore jersey No. 5, to give up the number so that McNabb can proudly make it his own. The deal called for McNabb to mention Kluwe’s band, Tripping Icarus, at least five times in various interviews throughout the season and also asked for him to donate $5,000 to the Kick for a Cure charity. Seemed fair enough. so McNabb agreed. Though, as Kluwe told VikingsUpdate.com, the recently released QB has yet to write a check to the charity as promised.
“[Getting the money] would be the major thing,” Kluwe told VikingsUpdate.com. “Tripping Icarus got the publicity we needed. That was fine, two mentions is more than enough. The $5,000 for Kick for a Cure would definitely be appreciated.”
Phew. It’s good to hear that Tripping Icarus got their much-deserved pub, but now McNabb needs to “man up” and make good on his debt. If not for Klue, Donovan, do it for the kids!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts