- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Even The Helmets Couldn’t Avoid Screwing Up In Eagles-Bengals Last Night
We mentioned this in the morning roundup before, but it’s worth repeating: last night’s Bengals-Eagles game was ugly. The two teams combined for less than 500 net yards of offense, seven turnovers and 20 penalties. Both teams’ quarterbacks completed fewer than 50 percent of their passes. The Bengals won by three touchdowns and the main takeaway was that they didn’t look good enough to be a playoff team. Mostly, it was the kind of game you’re glad to see end.
And the miscues weren’t limited to players: the equipment they were wearing was mistake-prone too. Specifically, at one point in the second quarter, the Eagles’ Brandon Graham and Bengals’ Andre Smith got tangled up. Graham and Smith were able to separate themselves. Their helmets, on the other hand…
Well, it’s official – no one or thing involved in this game could do a damn thing right. Would you like to see the struggle to untangle the helmets in gif form as well? Of course you would:
Some moments were meant to be gif’d (and Yakety Sax’d). And some games were made to be forgotten.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- NBA 2K14 Will Give You A Technical For Swearing
- A Tale Of 2 Seasons For the 49ers