- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
And In The Role Of Julius Caesar At The Nashville Shakespeare Festival Is…Former NFL Running Back Eddie George?
Eddie George apparently wants you to know that he’s more than just a former NFL running back. He’s more than just the 1995 Heisman Trophy winner and a 4-time Pro Bowler. He also happens to be, well, a thespian.
Throughout the month of January, George will be playing the role of Julius Caesar at the Nashville Shakespeare Festival. That’s a pretty steep jump, don’t you think? I mean, it’s one thing for an NFL player to take on acting after their career on the gridiron is over, but to go from the NFL to reality TV to Shakespeare? I’m pretty sure he passed a few steps along the way.
Here’s a small taste of George’s performance as Julius Caesar:
That’s some serious game-face right there. If I were a Tennessee Titans fan I would definitely go and check this performance out, based solely on that preview. I mean, when was the last time you saw one of your running backs approach anything with this kind of fire in his eyes? Think about it. Not since… that’s right, Eddie George!
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun