- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
And In The Role Of Julius Caesar At The Nashville Shakespeare Festival Is…Former NFL Running Back Eddie George?
Eddie George apparently wants you to know that he’s more than just a former NFL running back. He’s more than just the 1995 Heisman Trophy winner and a 4-time Pro Bowler. He also happens to be, well, a thespian.
Throughout the month of January, George will be playing the role of Julius Caesar at the Nashville Shakespeare Festival. That’s a pretty steep jump, don’t you think? I mean, it’s one thing for an NFL player to take on acting after their career on the gridiron is over, but to go from the NFL to reality TV to Shakespeare? I’m pretty sure he passed a few steps along the way.
Here’s a small taste of George’s performance as Julius Caesar:
That’s some serious game-face right there. If I were a Tennessee Titans fan I would definitely go and check this performance out, based solely on that preview. I mean, when was the last time you saw one of your running backs approach anything with this kind of fire in his eyes? Think about it. Not since… that’s right, Eddie George!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts