- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
And In The Role Of Julius Caesar At The Nashville Shakespeare Festival Is…Former NFL Running Back Eddie George?
Eddie George apparently wants you to know that he’s more than just a former NFL running back. He’s more than just the 1995 Heisman Trophy winner and a 4-time Pro Bowler. He also happens to be, well, a thespian.
Throughout the month of January, George will be playing the role of Julius Caesar at the Nashville Shakespeare Festival. That’s a pretty steep jump, don’t you think? I mean, it’s one thing for an NFL player to take on acting after their career on the gridiron is over, but to go from the NFL to reality TV to Shakespeare? I’m pretty sure he passed a few steps along the way.
Here’s a small taste of George’s performance as Julius Caesar:
That’s some serious game-face right there. If I were a Tennessee Titans fan I would definitely go and check this performance out, based solely on that preview. I mean, when was the last time you saw one of your running backs approach anything with this kind of fire in his eyes? Think about it. Not since… that’s right, Eddie George!
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar