- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
And In The Role Of Julius Caesar At The Nashville Shakespeare Festival Is…Former NFL Running Back Eddie George?
Eddie George apparently wants you to know that he’s more than just a former NFL running back. He’s more than just the 1995 Heisman Trophy winner and a 4-time Pro Bowler. He also happens to be, well, a thespian.
Throughout the month of January, George will be playing the role of Julius Caesar at the Nashville Shakespeare Festival. That’s a pretty steep jump, don’t you think? I mean, it’s one thing for an NFL player to take on acting after their career on the gridiron is over, but to go from the NFL to reality TV to Shakespeare? I’m pretty sure he passed a few steps along the way.
Here’s a small taste of George’s performance as Julius Caesar:
That’s some serious game-face right there. If I were a Tennessee Titans fan I would definitely go and check this performance out, based solely on that preview. I mean, when was the last time you saw one of your running backs approach anything with this kind of fire in his eyes? Think about it. Not since… that’s right, Eddie George!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story