- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
New News: Elvis Dumervil Dropped $2.3 Million On An Epic Florida Mansion
Happy Labor Day. While you take some time off from working, think about how many paychecks you might need to buy a custom Mediterranean-style mansion in an exclusive neighborhood in south Florida. For Elvis Dumervil, who signed a five-year, $45 million dollar contract with the Ravens this offseason, the answer is: not that many.
Dumervil’s new place in Parkland, FL has seven bedrooms, seven baths and approximately 7,900 square feet of living space. It has all the usual athlete amenities, such as pool, spa, wet bar, movie theater with stadium seating and a summer kitchen that overlooks a nearby golf course.
Would Dumervil have bought this place if the Broncos hadn’t idiotically, accidentally let him go? We’ll never know. But now Dumervil will live just 45 minutes from where he used to play high school ball. Between that and the fat contract, I’d say he’s pretty happy about recent developments.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence