- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
New News: Elvis Dumervil Dropped $2.3 Million On An Epic Florida Mansion
Happy Labor Day. While you take some time off from working, think about how many paychecks you might need to buy a custom Mediterranean-style mansion in an exclusive neighborhood in south Florida. For Elvis Dumervil, who signed a five-year, $45 million dollar contract with the Ravens this offseason, the answer is: not that many.
Dumervil’s new place in Parkland, FL has seven bedrooms, seven baths and approximately 7,900 square feet of living space. It has all the usual athlete amenities, such as pool, spa, wet bar, movie theater with stadium seating and a summer kitchen that overlooks a nearby golf course.
Would Dumervil have bought this place if the Broncos hadn’t idiotically, accidentally let him go? We’ll never know. But now Dumervil will live just 45 minutes from where he used to play high school ball. Between that and the fat contract, I’d say he’s pretty happy about recent developments.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- Are Dallas Cowboys Out Of the Playoff Hunt?
- College Football's Best and Worst Logos