- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
New News: Elvis Dumervil Dropped $2.3 Million On An Epic Florida Mansion
Happy Labor Day. While you take some time off from working, think about how many paychecks you might need to buy a custom Mediterranean-style mansion in an exclusive neighborhood in south Florida. For Elvis Dumervil, who signed a five-year, $45 million dollar contract with the Ravens this offseason, the answer is: not that many.
Dumervil’s new place in Parkland, FL has seven bedrooms, seven baths and approximately 7,900 square feet of living space. It has all the usual athlete amenities, such as pool, spa, wet bar, movie theater with stadium seating and a summer kitchen that overlooks a nearby golf course.
Would Dumervil have bought this place if the Broncos hadn’t idiotically, accidentally let him go? We’ll never know. But now Dumervil will live just 45 minutes from where he used to play high school ball. Between that and the fat contract, I’d say he’s pretty happy about recent developments.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers