- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New News: Elvis Dumervil Dropped $2.3 Million On An Epic Florida Mansion
Happy Labor Day. While you take some time off from working, think about how many paychecks you might need to buy a custom Mediterranean-style mansion in an exclusive neighborhood in south Florida. For Elvis Dumervil, who signed a five-year, $45 million dollar contract with the Ravens this offseason, the answer is: not that many.
Dumervil’s new place in Parkland, FL has seven bedrooms, seven baths and approximately 7,900 square feet of living space. It has all the usual athlete amenities, such as pool, spa, wet bar, movie theater with stadium seating and a summer kitchen that overlooks a nearby golf course.
Would Dumervil have bought this place if the Broncos hadn’t idiotically, accidentally let him go? We’ll never know. But now Dumervil will live just 45 minutes from where he used to play high school ball. Between that and the fat contract, I’d say he’s pretty happy about recent developments.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story