- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
New News: Elvis Dumervil Dropped $2.3 Million On An Epic Florida Mansion
Happy Labor Day. While you take some time off from working, think about how many paychecks you might need to buy a custom Mediterranean-style mansion in an exclusive neighborhood in south Florida. For Elvis Dumervil, who signed a five-year, $45 million dollar contract with the Ravens this offseason, the answer is: not that many.
Dumervil’s new place in Parkland, FL has seven bedrooms, seven baths and approximately 7,900 square feet of living space. It has all the usual athlete amenities, such as pool, spa, wet bar, movie theater with stadium seating and a summer kitchen that overlooks a nearby golf course.
Would Dumervil have bought this place if the Broncos hadn’t idiotically, accidentally let him go? We’ll never know. But now Dumervil will live just 45 minutes from where he used to play high school ball. Between that and the fat contract, I’d say he’s pretty happy about recent developments.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?