- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
And After Eric Foster Snapped His Leg, He Pounded His Chest Defiantly
After Indianapolis lineman Eric Foster snapped his leg in a gruesome injury during Monday night’s Colts-Bucs game, he pounded his chest and said “Let’s go!” It was a powerful moment, because Foster was no doubt in a ton of pain right then.
That pain was both physical and emotional. First, his leg literally snapped after it got trapped underneath a fellow lineman. That’s the physical part. Then, there’s the fact that you don’t need to look at an MRI to know that his seriously dislocated right ankle means his season is over. That’s a lot of time in the gym, a lot of time studying film, and a lot of time doing drills, all gone.
Even still, Foster, close to tears, encouraged his fellow players (from both sides) to get back to business. If you’ve ever suffered a major injury playing sports, it’s inspiring to watch. Video here.
Video via Tim Burke.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts