- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
And After Eric Foster Snapped His Leg, He Pounded His Chest Defiantly
After Indianapolis lineman Eric Foster snapped his leg in a gruesome injury during Monday night’s Colts-Bucs game, he pounded his chest and said “Let’s go!” It was a powerful moment, because Foster was no doubt in a ton of pain right then.
That pain was both physical and emotional. First, his leg literally snapped after it got trapped underneath a fellow lineman. That’s the physical part. Then, there’s the fact that you don’t need to look at an MRI to know that his seriously dislocated right ankle means his season is over. That’s a lot of time in the gym, a lot of time studying film, and a lot of time doing drills, all gone.
Even still, Foster, close to tears, encouraged his fellow players (from both sides) to get back to business. If you’ve ever suffered a major injury playing sports, it’s inspiring to watch. Video here.
Video via Tim Burke.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce