- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
And After Eric Foster Snapped His Leg, He Pounded His Chest Defiantly
After Indianapolis lineman Eric Foster snapped his leg in a gruesome injury during Monday night’s Colts-Bucs game, he pounded his chest and said “Let’s go!” It was a powerful moment, because Foster was no doubt in a ton of pain right then.
That pain was both physical and emotional. First, his leg literally snapped after it got trapped underneath a fellow lineman. That’s the physical part. Then, there’s the fact that you don’t need to look at an MRI to know that his seriously dislocated right ankle means his season is over. That’s a lot of time in the gym, a lot of time studying film, and a lot of time doing drills, all gone.
Even still, Foster, close to tears, encouraged his fellow players (from both sides) to get back to business. If you’ve ever suffered a major injury playing sports, it’s inspiring to watch. Video here.
Video via Tim Burke.
- Filed Under:
- Indianapolis Colts
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager