- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Colts Lineman Eric Foster Snaps Foot In Gruesome Injury (Video)
Eric Foster of the Indianapolis Colts suffered a gruesome injury during tonight’s Monday night game with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, twisting his leg under a fellow lineman. When you watch the video below (and you shouldn’t if you’re squeamish — this is one instance where you should probably listen to Mike Tirico) you know two things: 1) Foster’s season is over, and 2) he’s in a lot of pain.
It was probably due to both of these reasons (but mostly the first one) that Foster was nearly in tears as he was carted off the field. Players from both sides came over to make contact with Foster before he was taken away, and as he was, he pounded his chest as if to say “keep going.” It was a tremendously emotional moment, the kind you can only have when a guy’s livelihood is put at risk, and tons of hours of hard work go up in smoke.
Video via Tim Burke.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts