- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Colts Lineman Eric Foster Snaps Foot In Gruesome Injury (Video)
Eric Foster of the Indianapolis Colts suffered a gruesome injury during tonight’s Monday night game with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, twisting his leg under a fellow lineman. When you watch the video below (and you shouldn’t if you’re squeamish — this is one instance where you should probably listen to Mike Tirico) you know two things: 1) Foster’s season is over, and 2) he’s in a lot of pain.
It was probably due to both of these reasons (but mostly the first one) that Foster was nearly in tears as he was carted off the field. Players from both sides came over to make contact with Foster before he was taken away, and as he was, he pounded his chest as if to say “keep going.” It was a tremendously emotional moment, the kind you can only have when a guy’s livelihood is put at risk, and tons of hours of hard work go up in smoke.
Video via Tim Burke.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Decided to Hang up His Gloves
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?