- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Eric LeGrand Still Loves The ‘Violent Game’ Of Football, Thinks The Clowney Hit Was Legal
Eric LeGrand is unequivocally one of the most inspirational athletes of all time, providing inspirational moments like this, when he signed with the Tampa Bay Bucs, as well as this, this, this, this, and a few dozen more.
There's no way #clowneyhit is illegal. Take it from a guy who broke his neck
— Eric LeGrand (@EricLeGrand52) July 23, 2013
— Eric LeGrand (@EricLeGrand52) July 24, 2013
LeGrand has already said he doesn’t want kickoffs to change, despite being injured on a kickoff, so it’s pretty clear what his thoughts are on football. And in the coming years when people start seriously debating the morality and safety of football, LeGrand seems like a seriously credible debater for the pro-football crowd.
- Filed Under:
- eric legrand
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts