- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Eric LeGrand Still Loves The ‘Violent Game’ Of Football, Thinks The Clowney Hit Was Legal
Eric LeGrand is unequivocally one of the most inspirational athletes of all time, providing inspirational moments like this, when he signed with the Tampa Bay Bucs, as well as this, this, this, this, and a few dozen more.
There's no way #clowneyhit is illegal. Take it from a guy who broke his neck
— Eric LeGrand (@EricLeGrand52) July 23, 2013
— Eric LeGrand (@EricLeGrand52) July 24, 2013
LeGrand has already said he doesn’t want kickoffs to change, despite being injured on a kickoff, so it’s pretty clear what his thoughts are on football. And in the coming years when people start seriously debating the morality and safety of football, LeGrand seems like a seriously credible debater for the pro-football crowd.
- Filed Under:
- eric legrand
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?