- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 14: Brown, Decker, Jackson, And Smith
– Abraham Lincoln on fantasy football
It feels good when you accurately predict C.J. Spiller’s breakout game (something most fantasy football outlets have stopped doing since, oh, around Week 8). Week 13 was kind to us, while it forcibly beat ESPN over the head with it’s predicted fantasy football individual point totals. Here’s how everything shook out.
- ESPN was almost exactly right about Matt Ryan, who had 15 points. We thought he’d have at least 17.
- DeSean Jackson ended up with 3 points against the Cardinals. We called that.
- Vincent Jackson ended up with 7 points and not 13. We called that also.
- And believe it or not, we called out ESPN for projecting C.J. Spiller for 6 points against the Falcons in Toronto. He went off for 20. BANG!
That brings our season record to 28-22. Not great, but definitely getting better heading into the last two weeks of the fantasy season. Here’s what we’ve got on tap for your Week 14 fantasy playoffs…
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row