- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 14: Brown, Decker, Jackson, And Smith
– Abraham Lincoln on fantasy football
It feels good when you accurately predict C.J. Spiller’s breakout game (something most fantasy football outlets have stopped doing since, oh, around Week 8). Week 13 was kind to us, while it forcibly beat ESPN over the head with it’s predicted fantasy football individual point totals. Here’s how everything shook out.
- ESPN was almost exactly right about Matt Ryan, who had 15 points. We thought he’d have at least 17.
- DeSean Jackson ended up with 3 points against the Cardinals. We called that.
- Vincent Jackson ended up with 7 points and not 13. We called that also.
- And believe it or not, we called out ESPN for projecting C.J. Spiller for 6 points against the Falcons in Toronto. He went off for 20. BANG!
That brings our season record to 28-22. Not great, but definitely getting better heading into the last two weeks of the fantasy season. Here’s what we’ve got on tap for your Week 14 fantasy playoffs…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story