- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 14: Brown, Decker, Jackson, And Smith
– Abraham Lincoln on fantasy football
It feels good when you accurately predict C.J. Spiller’s breakout game (something most fantasy football outlets have stopped doing since, oh, around Week 8). Week 13 was kind to us, while it forcibly beat ESPN over the head with it’s predicted fantasy football individual point totals. Here’s how everything shook out.
- ESPN was almost exactly right about Matt Ryan, who had 15 points. We thought he’d have at least 17.
- DeSean Jackson ended up with 3 points against the Cardinals. We called that.
- Vincent Jackson ended up with 7 points and not 13. We called that also.
- And believe it or not, we called out ESPN for projecting C.J. Spiller for 6 points against the Falcons in Toronto. He went off for 20. BANG!
That brings our season record to 28-22. Not great, but definitely getting better heading into the last two weeks of the fantasy season. Here’s what we’ve got on tap for your Week 14 fantasy playoffs…
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?