- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ever Wonder How Much Richer NFL Players Are Than You? Time To Find Out
How many janitors would it take to match an NFL salary? Or how many presidents? And how many years of studying at Harvard would it buy? How about Caribbean cruises? How many hungry mouths could that money feed? And what if you had the salary of Peyton “Spaghetti-Neck” Manning? The answers to all these questions and more, on one handy page.
As we can see from this infographic, leaders of the free world and movie stars cower in the monetary shadow cast by the new Denver quarterback. But even compared to an average NFL salary of $1.9 million, most human beings — even the prestigious, “high-paid” ones — can’t come close to the kind of dough pro football players are raking in.
Reference this page the next time you think about how you quit the football team and became a dentist instead. Sucker.
Infographic provided by Direct SAT TV
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Pacquiao's Speed, Not Power, Bothered Rios Most