- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Football Monday Night Victory Projector: Saints WRs Can Boost You To A Win
Will you hang on and win your game this week? Can your Fantasy team come back and triumph tonight? Every week, the King has the statistical answers you seek in his Monday Night Victory Projector!
Ryan Tannehill: 250 passing yards, two TDs, two INTs, 10 rushing yards
Lamar Miller: 22 carries, 90 yards, 3 receptions, 15 yards
Daniel Thomas: 5 carries, 15 yards
Mike Wallace: 7 catches, 90 yards, one TD
Brian Hartline: 5 catches, 75 yards
Charles Clay: 4 catches, 40 yards, one TD
K Caleb Sturgis: Two field goals, two extra points
Defense: 27 points allowed, two sacks, one INT
New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees: 350 passing yards, 3 TDs, one INT, 0 rush yards
Pierre Thomas: 15 rushes, 60 yards, 3 receptions, 20 yards
Darren Sproles: 7 rushes, 40 yards, 6 receptions, 50 yards
Marques Colston: 5 catches, 80 yards, one TD
Kenny Stills: 4 catches, 75 yards, one TD
Robert Meachem: 2 catches, 30 yards
Jimmy Graham: 7 catches, 85 yards, one TD
K Garrett Hartley: 3 extra points, two field goals.
Defense: 20 points allowed, three sacks, two INTs.
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story