- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fantasy Football Monday Night Victory Projector: Saints WRs Can Boost You To A Win
Will you hang on and win your game this week? Can your Fantasy team come back and triumph tonight? Every week, the King has the statistical answers you seek in his Monday Night Victory Projector!
Ryan Tannehill: 250 passing yards, two TDs, two INTs, 10 rushing yards
Lamar Miller: 22 carries, 90 yards, 3 receptions, 15 yards
Daniel Thomas: 5 carries, 15 yards
Mike Wallace: 7 catches, 90 yards, one TD
Brian Hartline: 5 catches, 75 yards
Charles Clay: 4 catches, 40 yards, one TD
K Caleb Sturgis: Two field goals, two extra points
Defense: 27 points allowed, two sacks, one INT
New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees: 350 passing yards, 3 TDs, one INT, 0 rush yards
Pierre Thomas: 15 rushes, 60 yards, 3 receptions, 20 yards
Darren Sproles: 7 rushes, 40 yards, 6 receptions, 50 yards
Marques Colston: 5 catches, 80 yards, one TD
Kenny Stills: 4 catches, 75 yards, one TD
Robert Meachem: 2 catches, 30 yards
Jimmy Graham: 7 catches, 85 yards, one TD
K Garrett Hartley: 3 extra points, two field goals.
Defense: 20 points allowed, three sacks, two INTs.
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts