- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fantasy Football News, Notes And Analysis For Sept. 23: Tactical Air Superiority
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you a rundown on the day’s Fantasy Football news, sharing his takes and offering his Fantasy insights. Today, quarterbacks continue to rule … but let’s not get carried away with Brian Hoyer.
To have your question answered by Mike for the world to see, send him an email or tweet and you might get lucky…
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports