- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
File This Video Of A Browns Fan Peeing On Art Modell’s Grave Under ‘Sports Aren’t That Important Dude’
In one of the more uniquely American sports controversies ever to befall a fan base, the Browns left the city of Cleveland in 1996 to become the Baltimore Ravens — who promptly won a Super Bowl just four years later. For fans old enough to remember the rather sudden departure of one of the league’s oldest teams, the name “Art Modell” is synonymous with betrayal.
He was LeBron before LeBron was LeBron.
So some guy who appears to have very little going on, decided to pay Modell a visit just to let him know what he thinks of the move that happened nearly 20 years ago.
Important note: Art Modell died two years ago.
[Baltimore Sun] In a video posted to YouTube this month under the username “BrownsFan4Life,” a man taped himself removing a Ravens jersey to reveal a Cleveland Browns jersey and then appeared to urinate out of the bottom of his pants leg using a catheter and a tube on Modell’s grave. Modell and his late wife, Patricia, were buried together at Druid Ridge Cemetery…
The man will be charged with indecent or disorderly conduct in a cemetery, a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum sentence of two years in jail and a $500 fine, the Baltimore County State’s Attorney’s Office said Tuesday.
Though Baltimore PD have said that “the man will not be publicly identified until his charge is upheld by a court commissioner,” our natural journalistic intuition tells us that the sneaky defendant’s alias is some sort of allusion to his favorite meat. Just a hunch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts