- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
“Find Yourself A Cowboy!” Cowboys.com Is Now A Dating Site For Actual Cowboys
Five years ago, the Cowboys’ attempts to secure Cowboys.com as a domain name for their website was thwarted by pure stupidity. Today, it turns out, the website is thriving, just not as a medium for all things Dallas Cowboys. It’s now a dating site for gay people.
Yesterday morning a press release announced the site’s re-purposing, saying:
“‘We are extremely excited to have decided on a direction for this property. Gay dating is a primary target for this website however, we will also serve the needs of straight daters as well,’ said Darren Cleveland, President/CEO of City Advertising whom is part of the owners group.
‘In understanding the traffic base, tens of thousands of visitors per month come to the website looking for a variety of things, dating is one of the most sought after searches. To finally be able to serve these visitors needs is a great opportunity.’”
So if this might be your thing, you can head on over and find yourself a cowboy:
“Cowboys.com is an online dating community for men who enjoy the same country living lifestyle. Are you a country western cowboy looking for a man to ride into the sunset with? Come and create relationship with singles share your appreciation for the country way of life. You’ll be able to find your perfect match here.”
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- How Bad Is Harper's Injury?
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence