- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Finding Fantasy Meaning In Exhibition Observations: Richardson, Ogletree, CJ2K And More
Not all preseason football action is meaningless. Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman break down some of the early action and tell you what is useful and what performances can be tossed aside.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am, Monday nights from 8 to 11 pm ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 am ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 am.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles