- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Finding Fantasy Meaning In Exhibition Observations: Richardson, Ogletree, CJ2K And More
Not all preseason football action is meaningless. Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman break down some of the early action and tell you what is useful and what performances can be tossed aside.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am, Monday nights from 8 to 11 pm ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 am ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 am.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?