- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Finding Fantasy Meaning In Exhibition Observations: Richardson, Ogletree, CJ2K And More
Not all preseason football action is meaningless. Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman break down some of the early action and tell you what is useful and what performances can be tossed aside.
The RotoExperts are on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87) weekdays from 6 to 11 am, Monday nights from 8 to 11 pm ET, Saturdays from 7 to 10 am ET and Sundays from 7 to 10 am.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Football
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce