- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Important: Now That Andy Reid’s Been Fired, The Guy With The “Fire Andy” Tattoo On His Butt Has Some Decisions To Make
Crossing Broad originally had this photo of a (clearly dedicated and possibly unhinged) Eagles fan who got “Fire Andy” tattooed on his butt. It seems as if the fan, one Dylan Bott, said he’d get the tattoo if one of his tweets got 500 retweets (that’s tweetspeak for having your tweets shared on Twitter by a bunch of tweeters. Fart.)
Bott went ahead and did it, because he’s a crazy sonofagun. But now that Andy Reid’s actually been fired, CB asks an important question: What does this man do with the permanent words now inked on his person? Where do we go from here, Dylan Bott?
Our recommendation: Add a “d” at the end of “Fire,” so the tattoo would read “Fired Andy.” Then, when Reid lands a new coaching gig — with the Cardinals or Chiefs, mayhaps — he can change his tattoo to “Hired Andy.” Basically, Mr. Dylan Bott, your butt can now become a ticker dedicated solely to Andy Reid’s employment status. Life: Made.
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan