- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Important: Now That Andy Reid’s Been Fired, The Guy With The “Fire Andy” Tattoo On His Butt Has Some Decisions To Make
Crossing Broad originally had this photo of a (clearly dedicated and possibly unhinged) Eagles fan who got “Fire Andy” tattooed on his butt. It seems as if the fan, one Dylan Bott, said he’d get the tattoo if one of his tweets got 500 retweets (that’s tweetspeak for having your tweets shared on Twitter by a bunch of tweeters. Fart.)
Bott went ahead and did it, because he’s a crazy sonofagun. But now that Andy Reid’s actually been fired, CB asks an important question: What does this man do with the permanent words now inked on his person? Where do we go from here, Dylan Bott?
Our recommendation: Add a “d” at the end of “Fire,” so the tattoo would read “Fired Andy.” Then, when Reid lands a new coaching gig — with the Cardinals or Chiefs, mayhaps — he can change his tattoo to “Hired Andy.” Basically, Mr. Dylan Bott, your butt can now become a ticker dedicated solely to Andy Reid’s employment status. Life: Made.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier