- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
F**k You Joe Buck
Buck is, for some reason, a polarizing figure in sports broadcasting. Some people find him smarmy. Some people think he favors the Cardinals. Some think he favors the Yankees. Some think he favors himself. But just about everyone who watches MLB or the NFL on Fox has an opinion, good or bad, about the son of St. Louis broadcasting legend, Jack Buck.
No matter what people think, Buck keeps getting tapped for the big games, as he and booth buddy Troy Aikman will be calling Super Bowl XLVIII. Funny or Die chose to highlight the Buck detractors, however, by getting people to throw pizza at him while trying to film some sort of faux “I Love NY” promo video. We just like watching people curse at him, and seeing him curse back.
[Via Funny or Die]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?