- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
F**k You Joe Buck
Buck is, for some reason, a polarizing figure in sports broadcasting. Some people find him smarmy. Some people think he favors the Cardinals. Some think he favors the Yankees. Some think he favors himself. But just about everyone who watches MLB or the NFL on Fox has an opinion, good or bad, about the son of St. Louis broadcasting legend, Jack Buck.
No matter what people think, Buck keeps getting tapped for the big games, as he and booth buddy Troy Aikman will be calling Super Bowl XLVIII. Funny or Die chose to highlight the Buck detractors, however, by getting people to throw pizza at him while trying to film some sort of faux “I Love NY” promo video. We just like watching people curse at him, and seeing him curse back.
[Via Funny or Die]
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee