- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
F**k You Joe Buck
Buck is, for some reason, a polarizing figure in sports broadcasting. Some people find him smarmy. Some people think he favors the Cardinals. Some think he favors the Yankees. Some think he favors himself. But just about everyone who watches MLB or the NFL on Fox has an opinion, good or bad, about the son of St. Louis broadcasting legend, Jack Buck.
No matter what people think, Buck keeps getting tapped for the big games, as he and booth buddy Troy Aikman will be calling Super Bowl XLVIII. Funny or Die chose to highlight the Buck detractors, however, by getting people to throw pizza at him while trying to film some sort of faux “I Love NY” promo video. We just like watching people curse at him, and seeing him curse back.
[Via Funny or Die]
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed