- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
F**k You Joe Buck
Buck is, for some reason, a polarizing figure in sports broadcasting. Some people find him smarmy. Some people think he favors the Cardinals. Some think he favors the Yankees. Some think he favors himself. But just about everyone who watches MLB or the NFL on Fox has an opinion, good or bad, about the son of St. Louis broadcasting legend, Jack Buck.
No matter what people think, Buck keeps getting tapped for the big games, as he and booth buddy Troy Aikman will be calling Super Bowl XLVIII. Funny or Die chose to highlight the Buck detractors, however, by getting people to throw pizza at him while trying to film some sort of faux “I Love NY” promo video. We just like watching people curse at him, and seeing him curse back.
[Via Funny or Die]
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week