- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Former NFL Linebacker Monty Grow Leaves Infant Daughter In Car While He Checks Out Some Boobies
Monty Grow, a former NFL linebacker who played college football at Florida, has been arrested for child abuse after leaving his three-year old daughter in the car while at a strip club. We have an early frontrunner for Shitty Athlete Parent Of The Year.
Here’s the story from WTSP Tampa:
Deputies say when they got to the scene, the child’s grandparents were already there and had removed the child from the vehicle.
An investigation revealed 41-year-old Monty R. Grow of Redington Beach had driven the car into the Drive Time parking lot and left the girl unattended in the vehicle while he went inside the Diamond Dolls strip club around 9:48 p.m. Sunday.
Deputies say that as they were investigating the incident, Grow ran up to the car and admitted to leaving the girl unattended. She was not injured.
And here’s his police station glamour shot:
Grow had a short-lived NFL career with the Chiefs and Jaguars, registering 12 career tackles and two interceptions in two seasons played. His LinkedIn account shows that he is now a Managing Member at Phatlinks Media LLC and also works for MGTEN Marketing Group. Something tells me he won’t have those positions for long.
Until today, Grow was mostly remembered for one bone-crushing hit that he put on West Virginia’s Darren Studstill while at Florida, which you can see below. Unfortunately, he will henceforth be known as that dude that went to look at some boobies on a Sunday night and left his infant daughter in his car in the parking lot.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence