- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Geno Smith Narrowly Avoided Having A Dog Named After Him On ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’
Jets quarterback Geno Smith has been a pleasant surprise this preseason — he’s completed 23 of 33 pass attempts for 268 yards with a touchdown and interception — and was named the team’s starter following a quasi-battle with Michael Vick.
But Smith could have seen all that come crashing down on Sunday’s Real Housewives of New Jersey, as Joe Gorga and family almost named their new puppy — dressed in a little sweatshirt and originally mistaken for a female — after the West Virginia alum. Fortunately for Smith, the Gorgas opted for “Valentino” instead.
Watch the Jets quarterback make an indirect appearance in the clip below, courtesy of Bravo:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts