- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Geno Smith Also Thinks That Geno Smith Scouting Report Was Over The Top
Clearly unable to take criticism. Not a franchise quarterback. [ProFootballTalk]
We were sure they traded for Carson Palmer so he could be a backup. [SB Nation]
Can’t say he hasn’t earned it. [Busted Coverage]
It’s come to this. [Big League Stew]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Don’t drink and underage tan, or, just underage tan; if you’re a child in Tennessee that doesn’t do well in school, leave the state; sea lions dancing to Backstreet Boys; the GOP is trying to bribe Lady Gaga to perform at the RNC.
“Mac ‘N Cheese Bacon Burger.”
Look at those cute little macaroni pieces.
This is why you don’t chase your cell phone into the train tracks.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts