- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Geno Smith Also Thinks That Geno Smith Scouting Report Was Over The Top
Clearly unable to take criticism. Not a franchise quarterback. [ProFootballTalk]
We were sure they traded for Carson Palmer so he could be a backup. [SB Nation]
Can’t say he hasn’t earned it. [Busted Coverage]
It’s come to this. [Big League Stew]
5. Not sports related, still important.
Don’t drink and underage tan, or, just underage tan; if you’re a child in Tennessee that doesn’t do well in school, leave the state; sea lions dancing to Backstreet Boys; the GOP is trying to bribe Lady Gaga to perform at the RNC.
“Mac ‘N Cheese Bacon Burger.”
Look at those cute little macaroni pieces.
This is why you don’t chase your cell phone into the train tracks.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts