- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gisele: “My Husband Cannot F—ing Throw The Ball And Catch The Ball At The Same Time”
You’ve seen that Gisele will do everything in her power to comfort her husband, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, in his lowest moments. As the clip below shows, however, her charity doesn’t necessarily extend to Brady’s teammates. After the game, Gisele was spotted by (apparently) some Giants fans, who decided to have some fun with her, noting that Eli Manning “owns” her husband, etc., etc. Gisele, it’s safe to say, did not find her husband to be primarily at fault. Instead, she took issue with the guys on the receiving end of his passes, and The Insider got video of the whole thing:
The “cannot bleeping throw the ball and catch the ball” line was loudest, but if you listen, you can also hear something about how you have to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. And the Insider said Gisele also added something about how she “[couldn't] believe they dropped the ball so many times,” though we didn’t hear that line in the video. Man, like Wes Welker didn’t feel bad enough.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story