- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gisele: “My Husband Cannot F—ing Throw The Ball And Catch The Ball At The Same Time”
You’ve seen that Gisele will do everything in her power to comfort her husband, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, in his lowest moments. As the clip below shows, however, her charity doesn’t necessarily extend to Brady’s teammates. After the game, Gisele was spotted by (apparently) some Giants fans, who decided to have some fun with her, noting that Eli Manning “owns” her husband, etc., etc. Gisele, it’s safe to say, did not find her husband to be primarily at fault. Instead, she took issue with the guys on the receiving end of his passes, and The Insider got video of the whole thing:
The “cannot bleeping throw the ball and catch the ball” line was loudest, but if you listen, you can also hear something about how you have to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. And the Insider said Gisele also added something about how she “[couldn't] believe they dropped the ball so many times,” though we didn’t hear that line in the video. Man, like Wes Welker didn’t feel bad enough.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?