- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 5: Johnson, Brady, Woods, And Cutler
Welcome back, guys! Phew, after a dud in Week 3, we’ve righted the ship, and improved to 11-4 on the season. Now let me clarify something: The record reflects if we accurately assessed ESPN’s projection to be too high or too low.
That being said, we’re doing pretty well, considering how nutty this season has been (aren’t they all?) Here’s the tape:
- Stevan Ridley doesn’t get 10 fantasy points because he’s not an every down back right now. Plain and simple. He got 7.
- Darren Sproles popped off like we predicted. 23 points, compared to the 8 ESPN had projected
- We were flat out wrong about Doug Martin. It’s starting to look like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren’t going to produce very much this year, and Martin’s number’s will suffer (even though he had 27 carries, which should be enough for something respectable fantasy-wise)
- Finally, Daunte Culpepper and Donovan McNabb remained out of football, so, there’s that (don’t worry, we won’t count that in our record)
Here’s what we’ve got for you this week. Sound off if you disagree.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?