- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 5: Johnson, Brady, Woods, And Cutler
Welcome back, guys! Phew, after a dud in Week 3, we’ve righted the ship, and improved to 11-4 on the season. Now let me clarify something: The record reflects if we accurately assessed ESPN’s projection to be too high or too low.
That being said, we’re doing pretty well, considering how nutty this season has been (aren’t they all?) Here’s the tape:
- Stevan Ridley doesn’t get 10 fantasy points because he’s not an every down back right now. Plain and simple. He got 7.
- Darren Sproles popped off like we predicted. 23 points, compared to the 8 ESPN had projected
- We were flat out wrong about Doug Martin. It’s starting to look like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren’t going to produce very much this year, and Martin’s number’s will suffer (even though he had 27 carries, which should be enough for something respectable fantasy-wise)
- Finally, Daunte Culpepper and Donovan McNabb remained out of football, so, there’s that (don’t worry, we won’t count that in our record)
Here’s what we’ve got for you this week. Sound off if you disagree.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry