- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 5: Johnson, Brady, Woods, And Cutler
Welcome back, guys! Phew, after a dud in Week 3, we’ve righted the ship, and improved to 11-4 on the season. Now let me clarify something: The record reflects if we accurately assessed ESPN’s projection to be too high or too low.
That being said, we’re doing pretty well, considering how nutty this season has been (aren’t they all?) Here’s the tape:
- Stevan Ridley doesn’t get 10 fantasy points because he’s not an every down back right now. Plain and simple. He got 7.
- Darren Sproles popped off like we predicted. 23 points, compared to the 8 ESPN had projected
- We were flat out wrong about Doug Martin. It’s starting to look like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren’t going to produce very much this year, and Martin’s number’s will suffer (even though he had 27 carries, which should be enough for something respectable fantasy-wise)
- Finally, Daunte Culpepper and Donovan McNabb remained out of football, so, there’s that (don’t worry, we won’t count that in our record)
Here’s what we’ve got for you this week. Sound off if you disagree.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce