- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 5: Johnson, Brady, Woods, And Cutler
Welcome back, guys! Phew, after a dud in Week 3, we’ve righted the ship, and improved to 11-4 on the season. Now let me clarify something: The record reflects if we accurately assessed ESPN’s projection to be too high or too low.
That being said, we’re doing pretty well, considering how nutty this season has been (aren’t they all?) Here’s the tape:
- Stevan Ridley doesn’t get 10 fantasy points because he’s not an every down back right now. Plain and simple. He got 7.
- Darren Sproles popped off like we predicted. 23 points, compared to the 8 ESPN had projected
- We were flat out wrong about Doug Martin. It’s starting to look like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers aren’t going to produce very much this year, and Martin’s number’s will suffer (even though he had 27 carries, which should be enough for something respectable fantasy-wise)
- Finally, Daunte Culpepper and Donovan McNabb remained out of football, so, there’s that (don’t worry, we won’t count that in our record)
Here’s what we’ve got for you this week. Sound off if you disagree.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success