- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Great, Drunk News: There Will Be Alcohol-Infused Cupcakes At Falcons Games This Year
Tired of having to drink your alcohol in order to get drunk? Sick of watching the Atlanta Falcons sober? Your prayers have been answered: Starting this season, two “Delights by Dawn” stands will open up at the Georgia Dome, selling alcohol-infused cupcakes. Gone are the days of imbibing intoxicating beverages like a plebian — feast on sugar and alcohol all at once while Matt Ryan checks down on 3rd and long.
— Gradick Sports (@GradickSports) August 8, 2014
“Delights by Dawn” specializes in deserts with alcohol in them. Dawn’s “Toxycakes” come in flavors like Apple Fireball Cinnamon (fireball whiskey), Red Velvet Chocotini (chocolate vodka, vodka-infused cream cheese) and Key Lime Margarita (yep, tequila). It’s not clear if all her regular flavors will be available at the Dome, but if they are, god damn, shit’s going to get weird in the fourth quarter.
Not gonna lie, this looks amazing (via Facebook):
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'